Celebration na!

I celebrated my Christmas in our house.... we had little food to eat with my family and cousins....
I had a party with my family, cousins, etc....in the place of my Aunt Vicky... We thought a new style of exchanging gift...and we named it a wacky gift cost 10 pesos but in fact all gifts were all joke things...like charcoal. frog..cut off head....one shoes of Santa Claus etc....and it makes us laugh...all the garbage in our home like cartoons and papers were in the gar-rage of our Aunt when we opened the gift....jajajaja because the wrappers were all garbage materials except to the beautiful Christmas wrapper outside the gift...we had so many games like fastest drinker of wine..eat all you can....newspaper dance...statue dance...etc
.I enjoyed my Christmas party

0 comments:

Post a Comment