A blog (a contraction of the term "web log")[1] is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.
It means that it is the way to let my insight, comments,ideas, emotions, etc. to let my inner feelings on my blog. I think that is a very relaxing and simple way to show my feelings etc. i find Weblog is very interesting nowadays in this computer era. In addition that I will read the blogs of my friends, I will be updated in their new adventure in life and I will enjoy it for sure.

1 comments:

micah said...

For me, weblog is a way wherein an individual which has an extra time to give comments, post his beautiful or sad events in his life and post his any videos that proves to his memorable events in his journey in his blog. Like a typical diaries we just save or write our events in the computer not anymore in the ordinary paper. In addition, you will enjoy and you will be updated in the events of your friends by reading their blogs and you can write comments too and vice versa.

Post a Comment